Selling Your Home?
Follow these home-selling tips to save time and money while searching for your new home.
01. Deciding to Sell
Find your why.
Why do you want to sell your property? Do you intend to find a larger property simply, or do you plan on moving to another neighborhood, school district, city, or state? You might think your reasons are obvious, but it would do well to consider the implications of each option for your lifestyle, opportunities, and finances. Being clear about your intentions for selling will make it easier for you to determine the most appropriate option for your specified financial, lifestyle, and real estate goals.
What is the market like?
When you work with us, you can be sure that you will have our knowledge, expertise, and negotiating skills at work for you to arrive at the best market price and terms. We will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms, and conditions of competing properties.
How do I optimize my finances?
Deciding to sell your property demands a serious consideration of your current financial situation and future possibilities. With the help of our qualified agents, you will be able to effectively assess the cumulative impact of these changes, estimate potential proceeds of selling your property, and plan effective tax savings and estate planning strategies.
02. Choosing the Right Agency
Why it matters?
- Our management is actively involved in all the listings the brokerage takes.
- We work as a team to help each other to overcome difficulties, whatever they may be.
- We use our brokerage as well as our agent’s network and resources as a whole.
- We take pride in the level of customer service we provide and the commitment we have toward our clients.
- Every agent that is brought on board is committed to the aDoor name and to making this the best brokerage to work with. Rather than a group of individuals working to be the ‘king of the hill,’ we work as a team to ensure we provide the best service to every buyer and seller who trusts us with their transaction. We meet weekly to brainstorm, we team up, and management frequently checks on the buyers and sellers to make sure they are receiving the best service we can offer.
Pick your aDoor agent.
Buying or selling a home is more than just business. There are a lot of emotions involved. When you decide on an agent, we encourage you to pick someone you have chemistry with. Someone you can have honest, straightforward conversations with. This relationship with your agent will allow you to have the confidence and peace of mind that should come when selling your home.
Interested in staying updated on the latest developments in your neighborhood? Craft a personalized market report to stay informed about properties currently on the market, those under contract, and recent sales in your area.
If you're contemplating selling your home or refinancing it, obtain an immediate property valuation today!
Reach out to us without delay to discover how we can streamline the home-buying journey for you.